Enter for a one and five chance to win the $500 Cash Prize
Pumpkins must be turned in by 1:00pm, Wednesday October 26th.
Twisted Biscuit Brunch Co.
1071 S State Rte 157
Edwardsville, IL 62025
Donations accepted for all participating charities!
Participating charities must be registered by September 21st and will be provided with a media packet to promote their entry and encourage votes by September 30th. The media packet will include: Social media content, flyers, posters, and email marketing. These materials will be provided free of charge.
Participants will be provided a pumpkin but are welcome to purchase and decorate one of their own choosing.
Participants will not be reimbursed if they elect to purchase their own pumpkin for contest. Pumpkins will be provided on Wednesday, October 19th.
All voting will take place in person at Twisted Biscuit Brunch Co.
Winner will be announced on: Monday, October 31st
Winner will receive: $500 Cash Prize
Pumpkin Carving Decoration Rules
- Pumpkins can be painted, carved, or decorated in other ways.
- No “Flame” candles allowed. Battery operated jack-o-lantern lights will be available, or you can bring your own.
- Entries must not exceed 1.5 feet high, 1.5 feet wide.
- Entries must be free-standing or attached to a piece of plywood or foam core so they can be easily displayed.
- Entry should not incorporate any amplified sound
- Pumpkins must be family-friendly. Organizers have the right to refuse any entry deemed inappropriate.
MUST BE COMPLETE BY SEPTEMBER 21